Are you planning on traveling to a German-speaking country, but are not sure because you don’t know the language? Then this course is for you.
In this course, you will learn useful words and phrases in German that are particularly helpful for traveling to a German-speaking country like Germany, Austria, or Switzerland.
It can be your ticket to enjoying street culture in Berlin, skiing in the Bavarian and Austrian Alps, enjoying the beauty of the Black Forrest and the Rhine River Valley, and many other great experiences.
Your course enrollment includes activities, handouts, quizzes, 1-on-1 expert support, LIFETIME access, free course updates, and a lot more!
It doesn’t matter whether you are new to the German language or not, whether you are a German beginner or already know some words and phrases in German – this course will allow you to improve your German constantly. You will learn useful vocabulary and phrases with real-life conversation examples, as well as useful travel tips for traveling to Austria, Switzerland, and Germany, and much more.
Why take this course?
- It’s a great introduction to the German language
- It prepares you for a trip to a German speaking country
- It’s short, effective, and practical
- It’s full of exercises, quizzes, activities, and little games that make learning a fun and enjoyable experience
- It’s taught by a German native speaker
- It’s conversation-based, so you will actually be able to talk
- It provides you with a ton of helpful additional material (mostly in the form of .pdf files) for you to download
- It’s great value for money – You will spend a small amount but gain a lot of knowledge
- You will get a certification when you complete the course.
“This man has a great way in teaching “Deutsch” his presentation brings you into a great mood, I don’t know how but I like it so much. Also, his accent is clear, I don’t know if he is German or not but his voice sounds really clear. Danke!”
Let’s bring your German to the next level, together!